Graduate Structural Engineer
Our London Studio is looking for a technically talented Structural Graduate Engineer with a creative mindset and a passion for sustainable design and innovative climate resilient solutions.
As a graduate engineer you will be contributing to the engineering of a wide variety of inspiring and challenging construction projects throughout the UK, covering all types of new and existing buildings. You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts and high profile private and public-sector clients and collaborators. We are looking for a team focussed engineer open to discovery and willing to push boundaries and spur innovation.
As a graduate with us you’ll be part of a team that is curious, collaborative, helpful, ingenious and passionate, looking at ways to improve public health, towns and cities, create beautiful buildings and places and unlock the potential of communities.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Engineer will be:
- Engineering design and analysis
- Assessing problems using qualitative and quantitative measures
- Contributing to high quality written reports on a range of projects
- Preparation of technical data and drawings
- Use of industry standard analysis software
- Preparation for and participation in Internal Reviews
- Compliance with the duties of Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015
- Compliance with the practice QMS, including self-checking
- Knowledge of the project; outputs required, deadlines, liaising with the project team, feeding any matters arising back to senior team
- Briefing Technicians in the production of drawings and models
- Telephone and email contact with clients and collaborator
- Attending site and project team meetings under the direction of a Senior Engineer/Associate