This is us!
We are an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy who recently won the NCE ‘Best Place to Work’ Award. We have a brilliant opportunity for a Studio Facilitator to join our Manchester team. This is a pivotal position within the Manchester studio as you are essentially the face of the company. You will extend warmth, hospitality and a smile to all our visitors, creating a positive first impression of our business. With an ability to anticipate needs and operate proactively, you will be responsible for providing support to staff and guests in our Manchester studio.
Key Elements of the Job:
The following roles and responsibilities are studio based:
- To meet and greet visitors, extending the warmest welcome
- To manage key office supplies, including stationery and kitchen goods
- To ensure all meeting rooms are properly set up and have the technology in place where required, liaising with the meeting holder and other key parties
- To manage the post, ensuring daily distribution and collection
- To oversee any central studio facilities, such as kitchen equipment, utilities, plants and cleaners, take meter readings and carry out monthly H&S checks
- Manage food and drink requirements (for meetings and regular studio requirements)
- Lead on maintaining a clean and organised studio environment to promote an efficient working practice
- Studio maintenance and management of working closely with the Practice Manager
- Assistance with co-ordinating of studio events/ internal social events
- Printing, scanning and document control
- Monitoring studio fobs/ allocation & distribution
- To answer the telephone, field calls, take messages and pick up any overflow calls
- To coordinate the room booking process • To coordinate studio and group diary management (studio briefings, leadership days, etc)
- Ad hoc administration duties including assisting with travel and accommodation bookings, data inputting to a central CRM system
Is this you?
With office administration and client facing experience, you’ll be a creative thinker, passionate and enthusiastic to help ensure our studio offers a warm and welcoming experience. Your collaborative and helpful outlook will help ensure the practice thrives.
More than just a rewarding experience!
Alongside an outstanding work environment, we offer:
- A market competitive salary (regularly reviewed, revised and updated)
- Flexible, Hybrid Working (Our Better Normal model of work can be as unique as you are!)
Small steps to a great journey!
Curious to find out more then please contact us for a confidential chat with our team.
Send your CV or even just a small introduction to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.