Senior Structural Revit Technician
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic project based Senior Structural Revit Technician to work within our Manchester Studio, working with the Directors of the Practice and a team of Civil, Structural and Transport Engineering Consultants.
The ideal candidate will be hands on and have a real passion for creating BIM models and have experience of, working within a similar type of business – preferably one which operates within the built environment.
You will be collaborative and helpful and enjoy being part of a creative team that wants to make a positive impact to the built environment.
Enthusiastic and friendly you’ll be able to demonstrate, through your past experience, excellent graphical communication and strong IT and software skills. In particular you will be proficient in both Revit and AutoCAD. Knowledge and understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015 will also be key. In addition, you will have experience of project deadline management.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
- Civil and/or Structural engineering BIM modelling and CAD using Revit and/or Autocad
- Preparing and self-checking drawings. Taking responsibility for these
- Liaising and reviewing production of information with Engineers on a project-by project basis
- Coordination with the appointed Architect
- Document transmittal to external parties
- Occasional visits to construction sites for survey/ inspection of works under the direction of a senior engineer / associate
- Compliance with the duties of Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015
We’re looking for a team player, confident, with a positive attitude always willing to go that extra mile to ensure we deliver excellent solutions to our clients and collaborators.