Transport Planner/Transport Engineer
We are looking for an ambitious and talented transport planner/engineer to join our London team. You will be involved in supporting and contributing to the delivery of a variety of strategic transport projects across the UK, as well as facilitating residential and commercial development and urban regeneration. You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, key clients and collaborators.
The role will include
- Assisting senior members of the team in preparing transport bids and tenders.
- Preparation of transport assessment reports, travel plans and other documents.
- Preparation of drawings and figures including swept path analysis
- Traffic and data analysis using excel spreadsheets
- Use of GIS
- Coordination of surveys and data collection
- Traffic modelling to appraise transport impact of schemes
- Attending site and project team meetings with senior team members
You’ll have a degree in an analytical subject such as engineering, geography, mathematics, economics or similar and may also have a post graduate qualification in transportation, planning or a related subject, although not essential. Typically, a minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience
A team player, you’ll be friendly and enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude. Mathematically strong, you will also possess excellent report writing and interpersonal skills. We’ll also need you to have strong attention to detail, great analytical and problem solving skills and a broad range of IT skills including Indesign/Publisher.