Urban Infrastructure Design Engineer
This is us!
Civic Engineer’s Urban Infrastructure team is growing, and we are looking for experienced civil design engineers to join our team. We need people that bring insight and answers to the challenges we face in creating healthy climate resilient environments. Our purpose is to blend engineering, environmental and everyday needs together to create remarkable spaces and structures for our communities.
We are a friendly and collaborative team based in London who work closely with our colleagues in Manchester, Leeds, and Glasgow.
Creativity and collaboration are key to our success and sustainability is central to our philosophy. Support and guidance from peers, directors and our recurring partnerships allows a working culture of helpfulness, trust, and growth. We offer fantastic project experience, ongoing development as well as excellent benefits and salary.
So, if you share our goals, are a hands-on engineer that’s passionate about great engineering design and want to join a growing team of Civil engineers and technicians, then this is where to be.
Your career journey so far
- You have experience in the engineering design of public realm, highways, and new development infrastructure.
- You possess a creative technical design ability that assimilates a detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways including S278 and S38 package submissions.
- Experience of Civil 3D is anticipated alongside a precise verbal and graphical communication skillset. Some experience of Microdrainage and/or Causeway Flow drainage design software would be beneficial but on the job training can be provided.
- You will have knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through to planning and detailed design to construction.
- We believe in encouraging professional and personal development and as an approved Employer’ for the ICE Training Scheme we offer structured and supportive training towards chartered engineer status with the ICE and / or IStructE
Your next step with us
You will thrive in delivering civil and infrastructure engineering projects including the design and delivery of town centre public realm and streetscape schemes.
You will play a key role in re-imagining Infrastructure and landscape engineering on some of the most exciting large-scale mixed use and housing schemes in the UK.
Your passion for client satisfaction and sustainability will ensure we are producing exemplar guidance documents, such as the Transport for London SuDS and Streetscape Design Guidance.
Our Values shape our everyday experience at Civic Engineers and embody the expectations we have of the contribution we all make to this unique company.
- Be Collaborative
- Be Curious
- Be Helpful
- Be Passionate
- Be Ingenious
Is this you?
Join us on our journey and help us make a difference! Send your CV, or a quick note, to email@example.com and we will be in touch.