Civic Engineers at MIPIM 2020
With just 5 weeks to go until MIPIM 2020, the world’s largest property investment conference, the plans for the Civic Engineers team attending are being finalised.
This year, we will be joining delegations from across the UK, reflecting the locations of our studios. Two of these delegations we are joining for the first time, Leeds City Region and London. We will also be supporting the Team Scotland delegation for the second year.
As part of our team, we also have 2 MIPIM ‘first timers’ who are looking forward to their time out in Cannes. The team attending are;
- Stephen O’Malley – Founding Director
- Gareth Atkinson – Director, London who will be attending as part of the New London Architecture London Club
- James Bruce – Director, Manchester
- Leah Stuart – Associate Director who will be attending as part of the Leeds City Region delegation
- Paul Morris – Director, Manchester
In addition, taking the tough, 6 day route to MIPIM is our other London Director, Rob Westcott. He is joining 200 other cyclists on the Club Peloton ‘Cycle to MIPIM’ to raise funds for some fantastic charities.
If you’d like to set up a meeting with any of our team whilst out at MIPIM to discuss any structures, urban infrastructure or transport projects, get in touch via [email protected]