UKREiiF panel – Designing from district to doorknob!
Wednesday, 17th May
Newsroom @ UKREiiF
3.30pm – 4.30pm
As part of our presence at UKREiiF in Leeds in just a couple of weeks, we’ll be holding a panel discussion in partnership with Hawkins Brown.
Looking at the realities of delivering net zero at every level, the session will explore the fact that designing and delivering Net Zero is no longer a choice, it’s a necessity. We must do things differently and really deliver but change isn’t happening quickly enough and it’s not really joined up. Success relies on many things including collaboration, a holistic approach and behavioural change. This panel will explore the challenges we face across scales of development and most importantly look at the solutions and how we can make things happen….quickly!
Panellists taking part are;
- Nicola Rigby – Principal, Avison Young
- Selina Mason – Director of Masterplanning, Lendlease
- Louise Duggan – Interim Head of Regeneration, Greater London Authority
- Jennie Colville – Head of ESG & Sustainability, Landsec
- Stephen O’Malley – Chief Executive, Civic Engineers
- Ewan Graham – Partner, Hawkins Brown